Definition, origins and observations
Morgellons were first discovered around the year 2000, when people reported to suffer from skin lesions, and from these lesions grew filaments or fibers. The condition is called Morgellons disease or Morgellons syndrome.
Independent scientists have been studying the phenomenon and this is what they discovered.
- Morgellons fibers are synthetic biology.
- The fibers are able to grow inside and outside the body.
- The fibers are present in air, water and soil because airplanes are dumping aerosols that contain Morgellons fibers into the atmosphere also known as stratospheric aerosol injection.
- Some fibers are virtually indestructible: acids won't dissolve them and a Bunsen burner can't vaporize them.
- Desiccated (freeze-dried) blood cells have been found inside some of the fibers (Carnicom).
- Everybody and everything is infected with this synthetic life form or technology.
- Only people that react more strongly to the fibers (Morgellons syndrome) notice them as itchy sores and sensations of crawling bugs under the skin.
- There's a wide variety of Morgellons types. Some create networks, others create structures.
The red wine spit test
An easy method to see the microfibers (Morgellons), is the red wine spit test. My friends and I, each tested individually and we all had the same results. My results are in the first video below.
- Fill your mouth with red wine and swirl around the wine for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spit the wine in a dish or a bowl, just a thin layer. You will see black clumps and strings in the wine. Now you are able to see the fibers that came from your mouth, or from the red wine, or both.
Optional: How to make the fibers move.
- Add drops of pure alcohol to the wine. In one video, the woman pulled it off with 70% alcohol.
- In areas where the alcohol meets the wine, the dark red clumps and strings will start squirming.
- Control: doing the same with wine that has not been in the mouth will not produce this phenomenon.
My friends did the red wine test just like the videos above with alcohol and observed the squirming clumps, October 2022. Yes, they did it first. The videos above are not theirs.
Mainstream science denial
Doctors often regard Morgellons patients to suffer from "delusional parasitosis", basically calling them crazy. They go on to brush off patients saying the fibers growing from the wounds are just textile, yet lab analysis cannot identify the materials.
Such scientists and doctors want to drug and sedate the victims with psycho-therapeutics as we can read in this study. It's a protocol to silence people and a protocol we see in many other areas.
Scientist Clifford Carnicom presented his findings to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) but they denied his request to research further.
Mainstream science “admission”
A *study from 2018: 'History of Morgellons disease: from delusion to definition' admitted Morgellons is a physical disorder and not a mental disorder. Their reasoning goes no further than stating they see something happen that looks like a known spiral-shape bacteria from the spirochete order.
If you look at photos from spirochetes on the internet, you will find none of them resemble what independent Morgellons investigations are documenting.
Another admission we find in a study found on Europe PMC (PubMed Central). Questions like "What are these things made of ?" and "Where are these things coming from?" are not answered, perhaps not even asked. I can't say because I can't focus on a paper of scientists that are in my opinion playing dumb.
Mind you you, there's more than a decade of independent research and an internet riddled with videos and information on this topic IF one wants to find as we will see soon.
* The study has been deleted at the time of writing October 30th, 2022, though it's on archive.org.
** I checked again on November 10th, 2022 and the study is up again...
Research from independent scientists
Clifford Carnicom is the first researcher to extensively research Morgellons, for approximately 20 years. You'll find tons of information on his website carnicominstitute.org under the menu item 'research'.
Carnicom also has many handwritten notebooks that according to him contain valuable information you won't find on the website. He did not have the time process and publish them as articles. He did however scan the notebooks and publish them in HTML and PDF formats.
A selection of articles from carnicominstitute.org
- Morgellons growing from a clipped nail
- Metal testing results
- Time lapse of Morgellons network growing (the GIF above)
- Blood cells in Morgellons structure
- Rainwater metals: microscope view (liquid crystal antenna)
- Aerosol ground samples: microscopic fibers revealed
A selection of videos from Clifford Carnicom
- Geoengineering & Bioengineering: The Unmistakable Link (Part 1)
- Clifford E Carnicom - Citizen Scientist (Part 1)
- Clifford E Carnicom - Citizen Scientist (Part 2)
- Clifford Carnicom with Dr. Gwen Scott (Part 1)
- Clifford Carnicom with Dr. Gwen Scott (Part 2)
- Aerosol Crimes
A woman with Morgellons disease who decided to microscope everything that came out of her body. She went ahead trying to connect her findings with the scientific literature concerning nanotechnology and biotechnology.
She's doesn't have a scientific degree but she does apply the scientific method.
- Morgellons Synopsis of Specimen
- Bio-insects and Genetic Markers
- Morgellons Disease Plaques, Metallics and Hexagons
- Jan Smith's Morgellons Videos on rense.com
- Jan Smith's channel on YouTube
She also appeared a few time on the rense.com radio shows.
Sofia Smallstorm was able to provide more context and paint a bigger picture. She gave presentations on conferences, those videos are listed below. Her website is aboutthesky.com. She also has sofiasmallstorm.com which redirects back to aboutthesky.com
The most important aspect of solving any problem is to address the cause.
Once the causing factor has been neutralized, the healing can start. You can "heal" now too but that's like trying to drain a place where a tap is running non stop.
Chemtrails have to stop
Easier said than done however, how many of those involved in these operations knew they were transforming everybody into a cyborg? They have most likely been fed one of these lies.
- You're chemtrailing to stop global warming and to save the planet.
- You're chemtrailing to create a shield against electromagnetic attacks.
- We will harm some but save the many.
Hence, by informing the world about this diabolical agenda and by proving it with USB-microscopes and the red wine test, the shift will come that halts these operations. In case the sprayer planes somehow keep flying (drones), the 'cleaned out' military will have to take them down.
Cleansing and detoxing
This chapter needs more fleshing out.
I created a Morgellons video playlist on Odysee.com with the best videos I've seen on the subject.
Some have become increasingly hard to find on the internet.
The now decommissioned website MorgellonsDiseaseAwareness.com, did admirable independent microscope research. The pictures, that are often annotated with explanations in text boxes, are informative.
Realize all pictures are copied from webpages with more written information on those pages. That information isn't available here, but you can navigate to the archive.org links beneath the galleries.