The reality of the fires in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaiï, on the 8th and 9th of August 2023 is, that the way the government dealt with the disaster, maximized damages to people and their property.
- The Lahaina inferno began after firefighters departed a "contained" scene.
- Water was cut off, leaving people unable to extinguish the fires.
- The sophisticated alarm system Maui has, was not sounded.
- The police set up checkpoints and blocked drivers from escaping Front street which was being progressively engulfed in flames, as stated in two testimonies in the documentary.
- State police denied access to people bringing much needed supplies like food, water, gas etc.
- The intense fire burned with high specificity, melting metals from cars, while dodging trees and elite properties. An impossibility for a real wildfire, which caused people to look at other explanations like directed energy weapons. Science-fiction for many, yet old news in the military.
- The disaster area was fenced off. No prying eyes allowed into the crime scene. Meanwhile, big tech has feverishly been scrubbing videos from independent reporters, often locals.
- Public responses from government operatives have been below all standards.
A massacre is the act or an instance of killing a number of usually helpless or unresisting human beings under circumstances of atrocity or cruelty.Definition of Massacre on merriam-webster.com.
Democide refers to the intentional killing of an unarmed or disarmed person by government agents acting in their authoritative capacity and pursuant to government policy or high command.Definition of Democide on WikiPedia.com.
The word "wildfire" describes a disaster from fire that ignited from a natural cause, for example a lightning strike that sets ablaze a forest.
The Lahaina fire circumstances and aftermath don't fit that description.
Land grabs and smart cities 2030
Governor Josh Green, who is neck deep in the United Nations Agenda 2030 and its Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), publicly declared the state will take over the land.
As visible in the picture below, 2025 children did not re-enroll in school, almost two weeks later.
If the children were burned, we should be able to confirm that, at the very least through counting dental remains. However, no such information has been shared by the chief of police, John Pelletier, nor by the Lahaina mayor, Richard Bissen.
Missing school buses
Footage popped up of a caravan of school buses leaving Lahaina. People looked into that odd event, as radio silence continued on the missing children.
One researcher compared satellite images of the school bus parking lot from the past with those of the current day. Currently, the school bus parking lot holds 4 long buses and 4 short buses, compared to 14 long buses and 6 short buses in the past.
The evidence goes as far as two video tapes, shared on the internet, which have been used in reports by a YouTube channel that goes by the name of Hustle Bitch. A pretty provocative name for a channel, but I didn't choose it.
Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs)
As stated before, the fire burned with high specificity, melting metals from cars, while dodging trees and elite properties. An impossibility for a wildfire, yet possible with directed energy weapons or DEWs in short.
DEWs "shoot" high-power, focused electromagnetic radiation to inflict damage. DEWs can be differentiated on the basis of optical frequencies e.g. lasers, and microwave frequencies e.g. masers and 5G phased array antennas.
- Maui D.E.W: Melted Cars. Evidence of Direct Energy Weapon? Hawaiian Real Estate (Eric West)
- MORE EVIDENCE melted cars #maui Hawaiian Real Estate (Eric West)
- 48-yr Arborist questions Maui WildFire and shares insights
- 33-yr Fire Captain Shares Insights About Freedom and Fires
Mainstream media blackout
It's evident the mainstream media wants everybody to forget about this event as soon as possible.
The media is doing no meaningful investigation or reporting, whatsoever.