German doctors’ microscopy live feed on September 20th, 2021
Observe for yourself in the video and image gallery.
- Metallic rectangular, triangle, rhombus and “knife” shapes with sharp edges.
- Large metallic looking ribbons.
- Synthetic wires.
- One object resembles a plane or a submarine.
- Square edge grids with unknown moving dots.
- A complex multilayered structure with square edges.
- Blood plates often aggregate and stack around these objects (clotting).
- The content moves, seems “alive”.
Earlier work from the German doctors
Dutch observations even further back in time
In Graphene Gate, you’ll find more microscopy from La Quinta Columna and Robert Young.