German doctors’ microscopy live feed on September 20th, 2021
Observe for yourself in the video and image gallery.
- Metallic rectangular, triangle, rhombus and “knife” shapes with sharp edges.
- Large metallic looking ribbons.
- Synthetic wires.
- One object resembles a plane or a submarine.
- Square edge grids with unknown moving dots.
- A complex multilayered structure with square edges.
- Blood plates often aggregate and stack around these objects (clotting).
- The content moves, seems “alive”.